MOA Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOA Entertainment

This is a YouTube company dedicated to K-HIPHOP/R&B collaborations. Everything here is for entertainment purposes only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 pm
Latest topics
» [CLOSED] Lion Heart - Girls' Generation
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:26 am by maeryun

» [CLOSED] You Think - Girls' Generation
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:53 am by SerenityMochi

» [CLOSED] Catch Me If You Can - Girls' Generation
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:06 pm by Taehyun

» Hi SeoHae/Lynn is here!!
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:36 pm by SeoHae

» Hai! I'm Mimi ! *^*
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:42 pm by kpoplittlegurl

» Hello I'm Mae Ryun!
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm by maeryun

» [OPEN] Ms. Hwang's Critique Head Quarters
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:29 pm by seunhyun

» Hi, there!
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:31 am by Susy

» [LIVE] BASICS 101: VOCAL AND MUSIC EDITING LESSONS
[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:13 pm by Taehyun

[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taehyun
Constellations
Constellations
Taehyun

[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Empty
PostSubject: [MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING   [MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Welcome to MOA Entertainment! Here are somethings that you need to know. 

Constellations

Stars

Aviors

Capella

Vega

Sun

Navi

Angels

We have implemented a Color coding and Ranks system to distinguish whichever part of the internet you came from! 

The STARS, are the moderators of the MOA Entertainment. They belong to different parts of the internet, as well as the CONSTELLATIONS

The CONSTELLATIONS are the STAFF of MOA Entertainment, those who admin over the Forum, and the AFF Thread. 

The AVIORS are the official trainee's of MOA Entertainment, they have the privileges of joining in MOA Entertainment's Showcases, Competitions and Classes/Lessons. They are free to join Audition Collabs, with no auditioning needed. 

CAPELLA's are the non-trainee's from AsianFanfics. 

VEGA's are coverists who originated from YouTube. 

SUN's are coverists from SoundCloud. 

and NAVI's are coverists who came from other parts, besides the ones stated above.

ANGELS are every member's starting color code. Each member is a part of ANGELS. If they have not specified the place they came from, this is their color. 
Back to top Go down

[MUST READ] NAME COLOR CODING AND RANKS MEANING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOA Entertainment :: Administrative Section :: Welcome to MOA Entertainment!-
Jump to: