MOA Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOA Entertainment

This is a YouTube company dedicated to K-HIPHOP/R&B collaborations. Everything here is for entertainment purposes only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 pm
Latest topics
» [CLOSED] Lion Heart - Girls' Generation
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:26 am by maeryun

» [CLOSED] You Think - Girls' Generation
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:53 am by SerenityMochi

» [CLOSED] Catch Me If You Can - Girls' Generation
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:06 pm by Taehyun

» Hi SeoHae/Lynn is here!!
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:36 pm by SeoHae

» Hai! I'm Mimi ! *^*
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:42 pm by kpoplittlegurl

» Hello I'm Mae Ryun!
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm by maeryun

» [OPEN] Ms. Hwang's Critique Head Quarters
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:29 pm by seunhyun

» Hi, there!
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:31 am by Susy

» [LIVE] BASICS 101: VOCAL AND MUSIC EDITING LESSONS
Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:13 pm by Taehyun

Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soar
Angels
Angels
Soar

Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Empty
PostSubject: Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3   Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:09 am

Some of you might know me as Yoo from Asianfanfics! I started covering late May back in 2014 but I rarely sung because my singing was really horrible, and super nasally, and off-tune, and off-everything. ~(= u =~)
Hopefully, this time around I will be able to work on my vocals more! I'm open to all kinds of comments so feel free to tell me what you think about my covers and maybe some advice so that I'll know what points to improve! Thank you! :')

Hope we all have fun collabing! <3
/SCREAAAAMS LET'S SPAZZ ABOUT LIM KIM AND BTS AND MAMAMOO
Back to top Go down
seunhyun
Vega
Vega
seunhyun

PostSubject: Re: Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3   Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:19 am

Hi Yoo! I've just listened to your hurt locker cover, you have a really really nice voice but i don't get the video? xD AHAH i'm not good with giving advises but i think you might need to practice on your control on your voice? while singing that is. your rapping is pretty amazing (like really) <3
Back to top Go down
Soar
Angels
Angels
Soar

PostSubject: Re: Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3   Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:20 am

I uploaded it last night but I didn't have anything to put in as picture so I just put in the art class presentation I did... I should probably not do anything when I'm half-asleep x'D
By controlling my voice do you mean the volume and pitch? 'Cause I do have problems with it. Like, I try to make the note higher but it only gets louder ; = ; And I tend to sound different from the tune so I guess I'll practice both of it first! And thank you for the compliments! :3

GURL I HEARD UR HARMONIES IN THE ME GUSTAS TU VIDEOO O OOO U R COOL
Back to top Go down
seunhyun
Vega
Vega
seunhyun

PostSubject: Re: Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3   Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:57 am

Soar wrote:
I uploaded it last night but I didn't have anything to put in as picture so I just put in the art class presentation I did... I should probably not do anything when I'm half-asleep x'D
By controlling my voice do you mean the volume and pitch? 'Cause I do have problems with it. Like, I try to make the note higher but it only gets louder ; = ; And I tend to sound different from the tune so I guess I'll practice both of it first! And thank you for the compliments! :3

GURL I HEARD UR HARMONIES IN THE ME GUSTAS TU VIDEOO O OOO U R COOL
That's very random to put an art class presentation xD it looks so interesting though HAHA i don't take art class (art doesn't even teach us these what even) so i'm just like what is all these XD
i meant by pitch, your volume seems fine in the video ^^ 
And thankyou ohmygosh <3 your rapping are v v cool too okayy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3   Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly High! It's Soar in the house! :3 :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOA Entertainment :: Crowd's Corner :: Introduction's!-
Jump to: